Yongin University’s Korean Language Institute was established in 2005 with the purpose of providing systematic educational programs for foreigners wishing to learn Korean language and Korean culture and to promote better understanding of Korean culture.
|Academic||Schedule||OT (level test)||Period||Remark|
|2023year||Spring||10weeks||3/8(Wed.)||3/13(Mon.) ~ 5/19(Fri.)||Level 1 ~ 6|
|Summer||10weeks||6/5(Mon.)||6/9(Fri.) ~ 8/18(Fri.)||Level 1 ~ 6|
|Fall||10weeks||9/4(Mon.)||9/11(Mon.) ~ 11/30(Thu.)||Level 1 ~ 6|
|Winter||10weeks||12/13(Wed.)||12/18(Mon.) ~ 2/27(Tue.)||Level 1 ~ 6|
Regular Korean language courses are established for foreigners who wish to enter Korean university and graduate school by studying Korean systematically or to become fluent in Korean for business or employment purposes.
1. Learn pronunciation of modern Korean language.
2. Learn vocabulary, grammar and expressions related to a daily life.
3. Cultivate the ability to express oneself From personal perspectives.
4. Understand the daily life and culture of modern Koreans.
5. Deeper understanding of Korean tradition and culture.
6. Understand modern Korea by visiting key historic sites and tourist spots.
1. 1, 2 textbook per each level
2. Other materials prepared by teachers conforming to the training purpose
3. Other audio-visual materials and multimedia materials
1. Training based on integrated teaching methods utilizing various teaching methods to foster the communication skills of learners
2. Syllabus to cultivate the linguistic skills of learners together with the socio-cultural skills
3. Introduction of various methods for learning culture such as visits, experience and practical work
Provides an opportunity to experience Korea culture that would assist the correct understanding on the lives, folk and history of Koreans while learning Korean. Furthermore, 2 sports days are held in the first half and second half of the year for foreign students.
As a place for foreign students visiting the school, computers and media can be used.
Lecture rooms dedicated to Korean language has been installed for foreign students.
Address: The 3rd floor of main building, 134, Yongindaehak-ro, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, KOREA
Phone: +82-31-8020-3205(Korean), +82-31-8020 3204(English)
FAX: +82 31-322-5088